Wanted: Account Executive (German native)
OR one of our offices across Europe
At SupplyStack we believe there’s a better way to manage transportation. To do that, we created a full circle, cloud-based Transportation Management System (TMS) that unifies all multimodal shipments through one platform, making transportation flows... well ... flow a lot better.
We’re currently working with some amazing clients who are pretty happy with our TMS because of the great user experience it offers. We’re going to drop a few names, cause we’re really rather proud to call them customers: Zalando, Duracel and Atlas Copco.
And, we’re expanding. We recently joined the Transporeon group, which allows us to leverage Transporeon’s extensive carrier network and piggyback on their complementary product offering.
That means we need to turbo charge our sales activities. We’re hiring two ambitious German-speaking Account Executives who will focus on the DACH, Nordic and Benelux markets.
THE OPPORTUNITY- WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As the Account Executive, you’ll work alongside our Head of Sales and BDRs to grow the company and successfully pave your international career path.
Even though the job comes with a lot of responsibility, you‘re still able to be yourself, have fun & shape the future of SupplyStack.
You’ll receive training & development in sales professionalism and product knowledge. And we’re open to remote or hybrid work and flexible about where you call home base.
The SupplyStack team is an ambitious, hardworking bunch. You’re joining a team where your voice is heard and your ideas are encouraged. We instill a culture of being kind, helpful and honest in all we do. And those aren’t hollow words.
What we need you to do:
You’ll rise to the challenge of selling the value of B2B Transportation Management Software to our prospective clients.
Your main job will be to hunt for prospective customers, not wait around for leads like a fisherman hoping something will bite his sorry hook. You’re someone who proactively reaches out to our target audience with a human-centric approach. Always. To help you generate and close deals you’ll be supported by a highly professional marketing and solution consultancy team who will help you to generate and land deals in your target market.
- You’ll influence and follow through on RFI/RFQ’s.
- You’ll talk the language of V and C level client prospects whilst navigating through the organisation to get the full commitment from operations.
- You’ll be able to play the chess game like Beth Harmon; identifying the buying signals or understanding when more information or consultation is required and by whom.
- You’ll collaborate with marketing to make our messaging and approach razor sharp.
You’ll have the freedom to work independently on your own turf and terms whilst generating and managing all your leads and sales cycles inside of our CRM (Hubspot and Membrain).
What you bring to the table
- Around 5 years experience in a software sales (hunter) role, ideally in the logistics sector, or with the transferable skills to adapt to the sector.
- You’re a native German speaker with fluent English.
- You stand for value, insist on that value being reflected in the logistics product, and are able to map this to your customer's ideal TMS
- Consultancy selling is part of your toolkit; although we strive for standard, TMS sales cycles can be complex and last 6-12 months. We like to think of it like brewing good Belgian beer: it’s a process, but it yields fantastic end results.
- You're able to build and present business cases and qualify them in or out
- You understand integrations, scoping, implementation budgets, security and non functional issues when discussing solutions with clients.
- This makes you trustworthy and credible to all stakeholders in the sales cycle.
- You have strong customer focus and your interpersonal skills make customers turn to you as their trusted advisor.
- Capacity to listen as actively as your children do when you hold up a piece of candy
- You identify and respond to customer challenges and priorities as if they were your own
- A proven drive and ambition (we’re talking past results)
- Strong teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to influence and create new ideas
- You’re able to negotiate and close deals
The Bottom Line…
With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop superior sales leaders.
Think the ethical version of The Wolf of Wall Street. This is a great opportunity to develop your international experience in an organisation that has transformed the enterprise transportation management software market with cloud computing.
After showing consistent results and wowing the socks off us, you’ll be in a perfect situation to move up and apply for different positions at SupplyStack as part of your career progression plan.