Business Development Representative
OR one of our offices across Europe
At SupplyStack we make logistics a bit of a smoother ride from A to B. How we do it is by creating a software that makes it way easier for companies to manage transportation. Our full circle, cloud-based Transportation Management System unifies all shipments in one platform. If this sounds like logistics Shangri-La, it isn’t.
We’re currently working with some amazing clients who are pretty happy with our TMS because of the great user experience it offers. We’re going to drop a few names, cause we’re really rather proud to call them customers: Zalando, Duracel and Atlas Copco.
And, we’re expanding. We joined the Transporeon group in January, which allows us to leverage their extensive carrier network and piggyback on their complementary product offerings.
That means turbo charging our sales activities. That’s where you come in: we’re in the market for an ambitious Business Development Representative and if you’re down with what you’ve read so far, then maybe you want to dust off that impressive CV of yours and send it on over to us. We’re accepting résumés via carrier pigeon, packmule, singing telegram or automated delivery robot. Show us what you’ve got.
THE OPPORTUNITY - WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take on a lot of responsibility quickly while working alongside our Head of Sales to grow the company.
- Receive training & development in the areas of sales professionalism and product knowledge.
- Join an ambitious team where your voice is heard, your ideas are encouraged; and who you are is highly valued.
- Be part of a company culture that strives to be kind, helpful and honest in all we do.
- Get the rare professional chance to be yourself, have fun & shape the future of SupplyStack.
THE MANDATE - WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Rise to the challenge of selling the value of B2B Transportation Management Software solutions to our prospective clients
- Build a pipeline of leads/opportunities/prospects and pass these on to Sales Executives as you hunt for your next opportunity, whilst maintaining our CRM tools.
- Collaborate with marketing to execute & develop pipelines in a specific territory as defined by the business
- Work independently on your own turf and terms while managing all leads that are generated by marketing, trials, etc. in our CRM (Hubspot and Membrain)
- Respond to customers the same day, our clients deserve to have an incredible user experience from first contact through to implementation of our TMS solution.
- Build-up a network of customers & potential references after deals close
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years previous experience in a Business Development/Inside Sales role in the TMS/Logistics/Supply Chain Sector
- Recently graduated with a University Degree in Business or similar (ideally Masters level)
- Fluent in English, Dutch; bonus marks for French or German
- Strong customer focus and a stellar people person who makes customers turn to you as their trusted advisor
- You can listen deeply to customer challenges and identify their key priorities
- A proven drive and ambition
- Mad teamwork skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Influencing people and creating new ideas are second nature to you!
The Bottom Line…
Our strong coaching culture fosters talent so that you can become a superior sales leader. This is your chance to gain international experience at an organisation that has transformed the Enterprise Transportation Management Software Market with Cloud Computing.
With consistent results, you’ll be in a perfect situation to move up and apply for different positions at SupplyStack and grow and shape the career you want.