Wanted: Node.js Backend Developer
OR one of our offices across Europe
We’re looking for an experienced Node.js developer to join our hip tech team and help us take our transportation management platform to the next level. If you feel like working with enterprising folks in the logistics SaaS field, then grab your thumb drive and thumb a drive down to our office in Antwerp, Belgium, or meet us virtually if you prefer.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You’re a seasoned Node.js developer with a minimum of 4 years experience
- You’re able to work on enterprise-grade SaaS solution (this is pretty key)
- You’re down with working as part of an Agile/Scrum team
- You know a thing or two about Kafka (not Franz), microservices, event-driven architecture
- You know how to take ownership of a technical challenge, create proof of concept and are able to implement your own ideas into our TMS features
- You're self-disciplined, as we offer the possibility to work hybrid or fully-remote. You are able to manage your working time to fulfill your responsibilities and keep your work-life balance.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Following our customer driven roadmap, you will work as back-end developer in Node.js creating new features for our product
- Analysing and designing solutions during refinement meetings, together with your development team and your product owner within 2 week sprints
- Integrating with various internal & external services (we were just acquired so things are getting interesting)
- Delivering high quality software by applying best practice testing, pair programming & code reviewing practices
- Backend: Node.js, Framework: Express
- Front-end: ExtJS, other Angular - migration to Angular, but not focus right now
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Message broker: Kafka
- Code-review/Version control tool: Github
- CI/CD: Drone, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
WHERE YOU'LL END UP
SupplyStack builds software solutions to make the lives of logistics professionals easier. We’re a funky, open-minded and caring bunch that puts people first, whether that’s our own staff, our customers or our customers’ customers.
Whether you’re the zany innovative/creative type or a soft-spoken, pragmatic introvert, there’s a place for everyone. It’s a lot like Kindergarten, but with OKRs: you like showing up to work each day, and it doesn’t actually feel like work. You want a supportive, environment where you can truly thrive? Look no further.
Send your CV and motivation letter over to Tom, our CTO. You can reach him at email@example.com.