Let us help you, we just need some info.
Are you an experienced UI/UX designer, and passionate about creating applications with impeccable user experience and delightful UI? Are you eager to join a fast-growing scale-up, and help us build one of the best Transportation Management Solution on the market?
We’re a young team of technology-driven supply chain professionals, taking on the big guys to challenge the status quo in supply chain software.
- You will work closely with our product owners to analyze user requirements and define how a feature should work and how it can fit the rest of the product.
- Based on this idea, it is your task to create mockups, prototypes, and pixel-perfect designs. Tools like Illustrator, Figma, and Sketch shouldn’t sound unfamiliar to you.
- You will be responsible for creating delightful UI for cross-platform enterprise applications.
- Help us building and maintaining our component library and style guide.
The ideal candidate:
- Someone with 2+ years of experience as a UI/UXer.
- Lives in Belgium and doesn't mind travelling to our Antwerp office on a daily basis.
- You have a good knowledge of the entire design process: from ideation and early sketches until that final high-fidelity prototype that sells the solution.
- You have experience in designing both web and mobile applications.
- You can analyze complex business problems and translate them into simple digital solutions.
- You have prior experience in the Enterprise Software Applications market.
- A quick learner and self-starter.
- A good communicator, as well as with partners or clients, shouldn’t be a problem for you.
- You are a no-nonsense, result-oriented person who loves to take ownership of your projects.
You have experience with (skills and software/technologies):
- User testing
Don’t worry if you don’t know much about the technical aspects of supply chain and logistics, they are not a requirement. You’ll learn with us in the field.
So if you are motivated, ready to learn and have a curious and innovative mindset, we’d love to meet you!
Be sure to send your CV and portfolio upfront!
What we offer:
- At Supplystack the team always comes first. Simply put, we care about team atmosphere, personal growth and high output.
- International scale-up environment combined with a young and dynamic team.
- Shape the future of SupplyStack - You grow personally as we grow the company together.
- Attractive salary package and fringe benefits.
+ Experience with ERP, TMS & WMS
++ You understand how the web works and understand the technical implications of your decisions.
+++ Logistics knowledge